The Ghost Of Bill Hicks

Righteous howls at stupidity and mediocrity

Monday, August 02, 2004

A Call To Arms

Read the recap of today's Inside Politics with Judy "Hagface" Woodruff over at Atrios.

Now read this.

I've fucking had it with these people. That fucking bitch Woodruff needs to start being seriously challenged on this bullshit, as does every other god damn fucking shit-slurping media whore out there, but I've had it with writing letters to ombudspersons and bullshit dead-ends like that. It's time that people started coming up to these pathetic egomaniacs whenever they deign to appear in public and FUCKING CHALLENGE THEM ON THIS BULLSHIT.

Listen, I know my readership is about fucking nil right now, but if any of you two or three people who reads me lives in New York or Atlanta or anywhere there are media whores, and you see these people, go up to them and tell them what you really think about them. Don't be polite, don't worry about debating them, just tell them what they are.

Oh God, how I would love to be in an elevator with that fucking bimbo. She'd need a stay in a sanitarium after I was done venting my spleen about what a fucking whore she is.

String the pundits up by their big toes, I say.

12 Comments:

At August 9, 2004 at 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course she is an idiot. She's a Leftist.

Cordially,

VRWC

 
At August 9, 2004 at 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're out of work? Bwahahahaha. Typical lazy welfare loving leftist. Get a job and contribute to society, you lazy fellating fuckwit!

VRWC

 
At August 10, 2004 at 7:02 PM, Blogger Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Small wonder the heckling comes from the "anonymous" little turd in the back of the room.

Oh, if only Bill were here... he looooooved a good, stupid, loud-mouthed heckler...

 
At August 11, 2005 at 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

 
At January 4, 2006 at 7:22 PM, Blogger joelando9422 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 27, 2006 at 7:55 AM, Blogger tandywarner6689457255 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 9, 2006 at 3:22 PM, Blogger qqlt8gktf78 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At October 2, 2006 at 6:00 AM, Blogger jorn52ofdf said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At October 2, 2006 at 6:55 PM, Blogger 5wzzd34inq said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At October 9, 2006 at 7:58 AM, Blogger kr7dhqb66opvg said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At June 10, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply Paisley Checks

 
At November 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respiratory Therapists

 

Post a Comment

<< Home